Occupational Health & Safety
Documenting and reporting on
Occupational Health issues shouldn't hurt!
The Refined OHS module is a simple, centralized solution to manage all Occupational Health and Safety information from any/all sites in the portfolio.
- Monitor, measure, audit, and review all occupational health & safety data.
- No addons or extras, be up and running in weeks with a complete solution right out of the box
Refined OHS stores all your OH&S reports, photos, maps and environmental questionnaires. It holds information on environmental issues that affect property values, such as underground storage tanks, asbestos, mould and hazardous materials.
Information gathered during an Environmental Site Assessment is also stored in the application so you can instantly review site history, the surrounding land use history and other data that make it possible to review overall risks associated with your building assets.
Audits & Inspections
Actions & Tasks
Hazards & Risks
Refined OHS offers comprehensive reporting capabilities, including regulatory accident reporting forms. Powerful dashboards let you slice and dice your OHS data so you can see what’s happening across your properties.
Pre-built and ad-hoc reports let you find and aggregate any OHS information for analysis and reporting to both field personnel and the executive team. And, you can export any of your reports to Microsoft Excel for modeling, distribution or custom reporting.
All the OHS data in the application is linked to Regulatory Summaries that are specifically developed for the real estate sector by Province and State. By subscribing to Refined Regulations you can jump from the storage tank form to a summary view of the State / Provincial regulations applicable to those tanks based on the property location.
For field staff, the Refined Insurance mobile solution is exceptionally easy to use on phone or tablet.
- Complete audits on-the-go
- look up OHS information on any asset on the property that may pose a risk.
- Offline support ensures staff can stay productive in areas of building with no internet access. App will reconnect and synch when WIFI is available
Our solution allows trusted partners and contractors to access select areas of the application on a timed basis in order to enter data or findings. This can include your OHS Consultants or emergency response contractors.
Refined OHS provides you with a management dashboard that summarizes health and safety performance across either single sites or a portfolio of properties. Issues covered by the software include:
- Incident Management
- Audit Management
- Training Management
- Sustainability Management
- Near Misses
- Root Cause Analysis
- Compliance Obligations
- Work Observations
- Nonconformance Management
You can track KPIs for audit findings or safety issues to demonstrate your progress over time in reducing your risk portfolio wide. You can easily track, processes and issue detailed Safety Reports and have immediate access to a wide range of ad-hoc and pre-built reports that allow you to give your field and executive teams the information they need.
Senior executives can track progress against strategic goals through our Executive Dashboard:
- Gain a broad view of performance across the portfolio
- Monitor safety performance and identify areas of risk
- Support workflow for executive signoff on key reports and activities as required
Easiest Onboarding Experience
The software is easy to setup, easy to learn and easy to use
CREATE QUESTIONNAIRES WITH EASE
Whether taking a simple poll or executing an in-depth Insurance Risk and Compliance questionnaire, our built-in Survey Builder has you covered
- Pre-built Questionnaires and Inspections
- Create tenant safety surveys and assign scores, prerequisites and KPIs
- Incorporate branching questions and skipping logic so surveys remain relevant & short
- Our questionnaire builder has advanced scoring and modeling capabilities
- Automated surveys can be created for single use, or annually, etc.
- Questionnaires are fully integrated with the Refined Data platform