An effective EHS Management System comprises of a mobile App to empower your facility staff and provide them with the tools to:
- Complete checklists and audits online (no more paper or spreadsheets)
- Identify, inventory and manage hazardous materials directly from a smartphone
- Provide access to reports from the field
- Be able to submit incident and accident reports as they happen
- Streamline the issuance of work orders to vendors
- Track the completion of assigned tasks, both internally and those assigned to vendors
- Eliminate duplication – everyone is operating from a single system
The above capabilities increase efficiency by streamlining audit headaches. Using spreadsheets is a common first option for companies with small portfolios of sites. However, as you grow, managing by spreadsheet hits a limit and becomes error-prone, costing you lost time and focus, and creating accounting headaches before audit deadlines. In contrast, an EHS system like Refined Data fully automates your regulatory compliance reporting and spreads the responsibility for data entry and safety management across your team.
Reduce costs, increase productivity
An EHS Management System raises the level of safety awareness and participation across your entire organization by systematically tracking and reviewing safety programs and directly engaging your employees. The results include lowering incident rates by as much as 40%, reducing operating costs by upto 30% and increasing productivity.
Impact your Culture
As well as the positive financial and organizational benefits, systems like Refined Data help you improve many of the intangibles of running your real estate portfolio. Visibility increases management confidence and staff morale which allows you to attract and retain the best people in an increasingly competitive landscape.