Regulatory changes, demanding tenants, occupants moving in and out. The list is endless and the paper trail just as long! Refined Data's Mobile App makes you agile enough to respond to the challenges of change!
Of course, you can do it the old-fashioned way with spreadsheets and documents, printouts and sticky-notes.
Good luck, you’re going to need it!
So how do you solve a problem like change management?
We combine EHS and Operations management on our world-class mobile platform. No more spreadsheets, no more paper check lists!
How we simplify change management...
Let’s take a look at (1) regulatory changes (2) EHS changes and (3) changes to your portfolio, to see how the Refined Data platform can help make life easier to manage
1. Regulatory Changes
Our platform alerts you to any regulatory changes at the Federal, State or Provincial level that could impact your portfolio. We hold a summary of the regulations specific to real estate, and since the system holds an inventory of your site risks (such as PCB’s asbestos etc.), we can show you where to focus your attention. No more digging through paperwork to find out what’s relevant to you – the platform takes care of that for you!
If you’re worried about the impact of regulatory changes, you can generate a quick survey on our mobile platform to collect the data youneed to assess the impact in a fraction of the usual time.
Refined Data takes the guesswork out of staying onside with any of the regulatory changes that apply to your properties. It’s not just raw data, it’s a guided analysis to keep regulatory changes in check and under control.
Get automatic notifications when:
2. EHS Changes
It’s no secret that environmental change and more stringent environmental standards are placing increased investor and tenant focus in how you manage these issues. Let’s look at two scenarios. The first is a common but unpredictable story – responding to a site accident related to a hazard that needs to be flagged and dealt with right away. The second is part-and-parcel of any typical portfolio management duties: day-to-day hazard control.
Scenario A: Accidental Damage Involving Hazardous Materials
Our approach is simple and effective –
For example let’s look at accidental damage to insulating materials containing asbestos.
- Your site team identifies the damage during a scheduled site deficiency inspection.They find the asbestos record on their phone and update the record with a photo showing the damage.
- The EHS management team is instantly notified of the change by email and can see the new information right away.
- Corrective action tasks are attached to the incident to ensure that your team tracks all the critical steps in the remediation process. You are left with a full digital audit of every action taken to manage and mitigate the risk.
We’ve closed the circle. What started as a potentially serious issue has been quickly addressed. You knew what was happening at every step and the situation is now resolved. The Refined Data platform provided the means to track this issue from start to finish.
Feel free to contact us...
Scenario B: Hazard Control
Managing EHS issues is a necessary part of any property manager’s job. To meet this challenge Refined Data created a software solution that is comprehensive, but simple to use. Refined Data provides full auditing, while ensuring that relevant data is at your fingertips. Here’s a simple example:
- The site manager’s phone app says that the monthly hazard assessment is due.
- The site manager starts the task and opens the Hazard Assessment Checklist.
- They walk the building, snap a photograph and add a note of any hazard they see.
- Back in their office, they review the list of identified hazards with the Joint Health and Safety Committee.
- The team creates tasks to correct issues and then tracks the tasks to completion.
- Refined Data generates a report of the hazards and corrective actions and adds it to the document repository for each site.
- The portfolio management team has real-time access to all assessment activity can identify those sites where corrective actions or tasks are overdue.
3. Changes in Your Portfolio
Changes in your portfolio resulting from selling and purchasing properties are central to property management. Refined Data notifies you when new properties are purchased, so you can add them to your workflow. Let’s see how Refined Data’s platform makes this task as simple as possible.
- Refined Data identifies the new property in Yardi, SAP, JDE, or MRI and automatically notifies your team of the acquisition.
- Your EHS team assigns the standard set of inspections and tasks to the new site team and provides training on policies and procedures.
- The site team downloads the Refined Data mobile Site Management app and gets to work managing change, risk and compliance in accordance with your EHS management program.
It’s streamlined and simple. Changes in your portfolio made easy. It’s audited and compliant and it removes the tedium associated with on-boarding a site.
The Refined Data platform removes the challenges associated with regulatory, environmental and portfolio changes. The platform gives you access to what you need when you need it. It ensures you stay compliant with the latest regulations and streamlines the entire notification, identification and correction of environmental changes. Refined Data helps you manage your portfolio when you acquire properties with minimum fuss.
And that’s just the beginning.