On this episode of REALtalk, REALPAC CEO Michael Brooks sits down with Refined Data’s Hugh Molyneux and Carl Paulse to talk about environmental, health and safety (EHS) solutions for the real estate sector, challenges faced by the sector responding to COVID-19, and what the future of the space looks like.
The episode covers:
- The main challenges being faced by the real estate sector in keeping their buildings safe and compliant during COVID-19
- The structure and purpose of an EHS program
- Biggest challenges building owners face in implementing an EHS program
- Benefits arise from implementing a strong EHS program
- The evolution of the EHS, sustainability and governance space over the next 5 to 10 years